09/10 NHL hockey thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Caps are victorious again. Ovechkin gets 2 and an assist.

What size shirt do you wear?
erection-for-ovechkin_9sa1.jpg

I never would have figured that Philadelphia would be the first one to win their series.

Looks like San Jose got their **** together last night.

I never would have figured that Philadelphia would be the first one to win their series.

Careful Hockey. It almost sounded like you had something positive to say about the Flyers

Careful Hockey. It almost sounded like you had something positive to say about the Flyers

:rofl3: don't worry, it won't happen again!! They'll end up with the Caps if they would hurry up and beat the habs.

Just surfing on my day off and found this thread.
I need to speak for the west and the Coyotes. Nobody thought they would make it to the playoffs and now they force a game 7 with the wings. I think it will be great when they off the Red Wings. Going to the game tomorrow, lower level, center ice. Oh yeah baby.

Just surfing on my day off and found this thread.
I need to speak for the west and the Coyotes. Nobody thought they would make it to the playoffs and now they force a game 7 with the wings. I think it will be great when they off the Red Wings. Going to the game tomorrow, lower level, center ice. Oh yeah baby.

Getting Gretzky out from behind the bench appears to have helped eh?

I would be embarrassed big time right now if I was a Capital player.

I always laugh my ass off when the regular season "winner" gets offed in the first round but I sure didn't think it would happen here. Going to be an interesting game tomorrow.

I think getting rid of gretzky was the best thing that happened to the team. He may have been a good player but he's not a good coach.

And the Caps, too dependant on Ovechkin?

Back
Top Bottom