09/10 NHL hockey thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

He was "fired" from the team in Montreal. The Habs didn't need someone who asks politely for a fight and say Ok when they refuse.

I think he wants to go into politics with the Green party or whatever.

And the Caps take out the Pens.

This season has been difficult to watch as a Red Wings fan. Over the last many years we've grown accustomed to greatness, some might even call it a dynasty. Back in the 80's and early 90's, when they were know locally as the Dead Things, it wasn't so bad because at least we were used to it. But since the Olympics break they seemed to have turned thinks around. Maybe they have chosen the best time all season to get hot.

The Flyers lost to the Wild?:crying: Seriously the Minnisota Wild? I forgot Minnesota had a team!:crying: I forgot we had a Minnesota!

just kidding Hockeynut:D

Saturday, Nashville Vs Detroit.
Best demonstration of a goalie battle, maybe in NHL history. Tied 0 to 0 at the end of regulation, and OT. It took 11 rounds in the shootout to decide a winner!! :clapping:

Best demonstration of a goalie battle, maybe in NHL history. Tied 0 to 0 at the end of regulation, and OT. It took 11 rounds in the shootout to decide a winner!! :clapping:

Was Howard in nets?

He has been nothing short of fantastic this season. Some are saying he might win the Calder or even the Hart.

I wouldn't be surprised if he won the calder

Yes, Jimmy Howard between the pipes.

My daughters team did 0-0 in a tournament this year and we lost on the 34th shooter.:shocked2:

Dare I say it looks like the Kings are really going to make the playoffs. Pinch me I must be dreaming.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom