09/10 NHL hockey thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think LaPierre's hit was worse but you're probably right, the Pens coming up is a damn good reason to let a guy get away with a cheap hit. The thing of it is though, I see so many cheap hits that they don't even pay any attention to that you just know it's the number 8 on the jersey that draws the penalty.

Ovy's carrer might be short if he keeps playing that way though. Maybe as short as Lindros.

Too bad, I used to love that player. Now I see Crosby as a whiner and Ovy as a vicious one. I miss the old times

Yep, that knee on knee incident was so damn dumb. Even Backstrom has come out saying Ovy needs to settle down.

Yep, that knee on knee incident was so damn dumb. Even Backstrom has come out saying Ovy needs to settle down.

Yea...Boogy should be out of the league too.

Should not.

That fact that he can't skate means he shouldn't be there.

At least Boogie dont ask before starting a fight, unlike that sissy veggie :wink:

and where is he now? (the sissy)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom