09/10 NHL hockey thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

whooooo hoooooo

Congratulations Canadian brothers and sisters your team played very hard and it was a awesome game! Enjoy the Gold and thank you for hosting one of the most magnificent Winter Olympics ever. It has been great to watch and share in competitive sports.
Enjoy the victory and celebration!

CamG Keep diving....keep training....keep learning!

Great game! One of the most exciting! Congrats to Canada.
See you topside! John

Like I said in this thread: http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/non-diving-related-stuff/325350-canadian-gold.html

I chewed a hole my lip. In the last 90 seconds of the 3rd my heart-rate probably reached 150! LOL

I really expected the Americans to win. They played outstanding hockey in all of the previous games and the btich slapping they gave to the Fins was the sign to me that we were in trouble!

Before tonight's game I predicted 5-2 for the Americans and I think they had a team that could have won with that score. Throughout the game and right down to the OT goal I thought it could go either way. I thought (as biased as I am) that the Canadians had more chances, but it was clearly a toss of a coin and the most exciting moments in team sport are when two teams go head to head and neither one of them is one iota better than the other.

The Americans lost tonight but everyone deserves a big compliment. That was one of the best hockey games I've every seen.

And now for the cold hard stats:

Candians now have 8 Olympic gold medals in ice hockey and the Americans still have .... 2, which is one more than the UK, of all places, and today they extended their 30 year losing streak for another 4 years.

:)

R..

Very good game.

Good for Canada - Congrats!

Good for the sport!

Congrats Canada, well deserved win and a fabulous tournament.
The Americans may have lost the game, but they won the hearts of every American kid in the country, and they did more for USA hockey than any group since the 1980 team. It was fun to watch.

The biggest loser of the tournament are the russians. Not even a medal :shakehead:

Hockey is truly a team game, not an individual one.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom