09/10 NHL hockey thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wardric,

This is for you,

A seal walks into a bar and orders a drink.
Bartender looks at him and says 'what'll you have'
Seal looks at him and says............ 'Anything but a Canadian Club'
:D

:rofl3:
That's funny!

I'm not much of a hockey fan but I do enjoy watching the Olympics no matter who is playing and I'm making a promise to myself that I'm going to be watching more of my Sharks in action when this is over.
I'm sure it's like any other sport, the more you understand about it the more you enjoy it. Count me in as a newbie hockey fan.

Took my son to a Hershey Bears game last weekend. They are the Caps AHL team. What a great time. The difference in skill is more than made up for in effort and pace of the game. The town just loves the team, averaging better than 9K a night in a 10k arena.

Right now they are 20+ points ahead in their division (and 1st in the AHL) and won their 20th straight home game on Sunday, the Caps are 27 up in their division and 13 up in their conference (1st in the NHL) and the SC Stingrays are 14 pts up in their div (1st in the ECHL). That organization is just loaded. George McFee has done a spectacular job building that organization since the strike.

Wonder if Finland remembered that they had a game today?
It ain't over till its over but this was not expected.

Ahhhh, an insult at the winning team!!

It is called a sympathy win, give you guys something to feel good about. We can do that when it doesn't involve the GOLD. Now the is the real game. Go Canada Go.

Our boys will let your boys light their cigars after the game :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

:rofl3:
That's funny!

I'm not much of a hockey fan but I do enjoy watching the Olympics no matter who is playing and I'm making a promise to myself that I'm going to be watching more of my Sharks in action when this is over.
I'm sure it's like any other sport, the more you understand about it the more you enjoy it. Count me in as a newbie hockey fan.

Welcome, the world always welcomes a new fan of the greatest game on earth

How about those last 20 seconds Alice?

Overtime to come Good Luck!

See you topside! John

One of the best hockey games, ever! I'm proud of all these players, what a game.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom