Turks and Caicos Aggressor II

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sddiver44

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I see these are one sale, However space available is wide open. Does everyone know something I dont? has anyone gone recently that can comment how it was?

I was on that boat last June but that might not be recent enough for you though considering how fast things are changing with omicron and entry/exit requirements. As far as the boat and the diving went though it was a great trip.

Perhaps it has to do with the various hoops you're required to jump through to visit the islands due to COVID. I'd go back on the Aggressor boat there in a heartbeat, but not until things settle down with the pandemic.

I was there in November 2021. Overall it was nice, although I found the tops of the reefs somewhat barren compared to belize (where I was also in November). Covid protocol wise, things are changing daily, so I'm not sure how relevant my advice is. The TCI Assure process was a bit Kafkaesque, but once we arrived in the country everything was fairly smooth (masks required on the streets, nominally, although this seemed not universally followed by other tourists).

Went with them Sept-Oct 2021 and boat seemed a wee bit disorganized but good amenities and great food. Reefs were in poor condition, but some awesome night dives with feeding nurse and reef sharks. 5 dives a day can't be beat!

I think this sale might be due to the last minute cancellation of the Silver Bank season in the Dominican Republic. I was supposed to be on the Turks and Caicos Aggressor right now for a trip to the Silver Bank, but Aggressor canceled the Silver Bank charters at the last minute and are keeping the boat in the Turks and Caicos.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom