100th Dive "Tradition"

How did you dress for your 100th dive?

• Like a sensible person.

Votes: 55 83.3%
  • As the good Lord made.

Votes: 11 16.7%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'd have to check but my 100th may have been an ice dive in Stafford Pond RI; so a dry suit was the dress of the day.

Not gunna happen here.

Dive 100 was my first dive to 40m. And part of the deep dive training. Wasn planned, but I like, that it was kinda a special dive.

I said I was going to dive naked, but quickly realized it was a stupid idea.. Because the water temp was 4 degree.

Maybe on dive 1000, I will inform you!

Dive 100 was my first dive to 40m. And part of the deep dive training. Wasn planned, but I like, that it was kinda a special dive.

I said I was going to dive naked, but quickly realized it was a stupid idea.. Because the water temp was 4 degree.

Maybe on dive 1000, I will inform you!
On my Deep course the water was 1C (33F) on one dive (it was a May 26). I was diving wet (still do). On the bottom at 120' (37 meters?) I had to inflate my sausage.....

Midwestern quarry in late October for my 100th. Fully clothed.

Just checked my logbook for dive #100:

Second and final openwater dive for drysuit course

Might have been difficult to demonstrate the requisite skills if I did that dive naked.. and at 17ºC (60ºF), a touch chilly too!

Nothing quite like recording your 100th dive and also getting arrested for indecent exposure on the same day!

Dove a cenote on my 100th in a 7mm which I would like to have taken off as it was too warm. But as to the tradition, not even in the halo cline where things may have been too blurry to make out.

It's a stupid tradition. In any case, I did my 100th dive in Roatan. The water was plenty warm for some to do it but not me. I wear 5mm there when I'm doing more than a dive a day. If I wear my 3mm, I get cold about 40 minutes into the dive. I dove with my favorite people - my BiL and my Rescue instructor. My BiL made a 100th dive flag for me and they took a picture.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom