Herd Immunity in Indonesia

Would you travel to Indonesia after they have accomplished herd immunity?

• Yes

Votes: 23 37.7%
  • No

Votes: 38 62.3%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Very classy response comparing history's most notorious architect of genocide, with scholarly professionals on the frontline dedicated to saving lives
A million people have already died. Do it their way and we’ll have tens of millions. I don’t think there is a word for killing off all the old or all the vulnerable, but we’d need one.

And for what? Fancy holidays, keeping pubs in business?

Well ya, we knew that Centrals. That's a good portion of the problem

Fixed that for you Baldrick.

I appreciate it if you never manipulate my posts again. I never ever typed "But we can't cure a cold.", but you've gone out of your way to make it like I posted something I never wrote. Resorting to manipulation to distort the truth is a new low in this covid based diving thread. Grow up

Just to show the magnitude of burden going for "herd imunity" would put on a half way decent health system:
Germany would have an additional 40 million infections. Based on the data available (which includes information on age and health status), one can expect a hospitalisation rate of 10%, of which some 20% will require ICU treatment. Without jeopardizing other patients, 8000 ICU beds can be made available for CoVid-19 patients, which need them for an average of 2 weeks. In absolut numbers:

4.000.000 people hospitalised, of which
800.000 will be in ICU
so after 50! months we are through

Sounds like a viable plan. NOT.

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/co...e/news-story/c5b59c31475c27997e4b4a0a1780f109

‘The real pandemic: mass Munchausen’s Syndrome’

Observe what has happened over the last 7 months, and what if anything is increasing in intensity today. The obsession with COVID-19. The monomaniacal focus on ‘cases’ (usually the result of hypersensitive tests prone to false positives), with the belief that people who test positive are sick, and huge numbers of those who become sick will die. Given the actual experience over the last several months, these beliefs are wildly exaggerated — imaginary, fantasised illnesses, with fantasised severity, just the kind of thing that a sufferer of MSbP does.

Climate Science Denial Network Behind Great Barrington Declaration – Byline Times

No surprise that the same people denying climate change are also the ones denying covid. To those of us outside their echo chamber, it is easy to see that their definition of a hoax is: "Something that requires me to change my behavior or lifestyle."

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom