Zeagle Ranger power inflator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

poolecw

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I recently purchased a new Large Ranger BCD. The power inflator seems really short to me. The end of the hose comes to my upper chest (can I say nipple on here?) Is this by design? How low does your power inflator hang?

I'm wearing my Ranger (Medium) in this picture that may help.

(If you look very closely you might just see my nipple poking out near where the inflation hose inserts into the coupling on the BC.)

p3936848207-5.jpg

I recently purchased a new Large Ranger BCD. The power inflator seems really short to me. The end of the hose comes to my upper chest (can I say nipple on here?) Is this by design? How low does your power inflator hang?

No, you may not say "nipple" here, heh, heh, heh . . .

Don't work blue; my Ranger inflator hose is 58 cm (about 23 inches), from its cable tie, at the dump valve, to the end of the power inflator; reaches the cumberbund . . .

So in other words you have a power nipple inflator. And for as how my power inflator hangs well isn't kinda of personal question?

In all seriousness, see how it is underwater. You might find it to be fine.

If your inflator hose is hung low it is easier to reach it with your mouth if you have a octo inflator. If you don't have an octo inflator you can get away with a short one.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom