Dreaming...Anyone know of any good dive deals in Cozumel?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ggunn, Shawn C wants a on dimensional chess world between the Pesos and the Canadian Dollar. He doesn't care how other currencies interact with those two currencies. If he walks in the dive shop one day, and the price is 20,000 Pesos and the next day it's 24,000 pesos, he doesn't care. Well..., actually he would care, but that would just be another b!tch of his - how much the diver prices are fluctuating. He doesn't seem to get that he is unable to explain his position to just about anyone.

Total compete utter nonesense - that I never said. You to try and conflate, confuse, and attrubute false statements, you have conjured up out of thin air, to others. I, like Ministryofgiraffes, am done. There's absolutely no point arguring with someone who just makes **** up. There's already way too much of that going on in the world.

Here is a decent deal with a great dive shop - ScubaLife Cozumel.

We are resuming operations on June 8th and have great package deals you won't be able to resist. Save up to 40%

bddcb121-e441-43b3-9fc2-7b2b917417a2.jpg

Package deals with Scuba Life Cozumel and Treetop Cozumel.

This brand new building is located downtown and has 6 identical, fully air-conditioned one-bedroom luxury apartments. The rooftop lounge features a Weber gas BBQ and a plunge pool from which you can see the sunset.

Dive 2 days, Stay 3 nights
Price for 2 persons $538 USD incl. tax.
Dive 3 days, Stay 4 nights
Price for 2 persons $758 USD incl. tax.
Dive 4 days, Stay 5 nights
Price for 2 persons $978 USD incl. tax.
Dive 5 days, Stay 6 nights
Price for 2 persons $1178 USD incl. tax.

- Packages valid until October 20th, 2020.
- Prices based on two persons sharing accommodation.
- Subject to availability.
- Payment in full. Full refund applies to cancellations made up to 30 days prior to arrival. 50% refund for cancellations made within 30 days of arrival.
- Price does not include gear rental or Nitrox tanks

97d444fa-100d-4d21-bc49-533e328106cf.png

Check us out this Sunday, June 7th!
ScubaLife will be featured on a brand new episode of Jonathan Bird's Blue World YouTube Channel!
Tune in to learn more about the Cozumel Splendid Toadfish.

a2041973-4e45-48f6-a673-48e4fbac2f29.png

COVID-19 Dive Policies and Procedures
We think of ourselves as leaders in the Cozumel dive industry, known and respected for our professional service with the highest standards of quality and safety.

Based on the authorities' guidelines, we have summarized important protocols that will be implemented as we restart operations. They are subject to be reviewed periodically as new guidelines may arise.

For specific details about our new procedures please inquire at info@scubalifecozumel.com

If your head isn't hurting yet, maybe you can help me make sense of my accounting. I've used Excel Spreadsheets, Xero, and now Quickbooks. None of them handle multiple currencies well.

It'd be my dream as a Cozumel business owner to only have to deal with one currency. I am positive I'm not alone.

The entire world is going to become COVID free in June. A vaccine will be made tomorrow and it will be 100% effective. We will all go back to a completely normal life. Don't ruin my dream please. :)
(Yes, I am a much more realistic person with all the fears, anxiety, etc like many of you)

So, let's just say my dream happens.

Anyone know of any great stay/dive deals in Cozumel for July/August?

What is wrong with the dive free, stay free offer from Aldora?

You're quoting his first post, while you made that generous offer later. Surely his took advantage of it. Who wouldn't?

If diving and staying is free, where do you make money?

If diving and staying is free, where do you make money?
He's retired and no longer owns the dive Op. I guess he was pulling in a favor to help this beggar out. Now I wish I'd begged. :p

Back
Top Bottom