For Sale New Never Used Shearwater Teric Dive Watch and Transmitter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ed Wabals

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
SOLD Thank You

NEW never used Teric Dive Watch and Transmitter. I purchased this 1.5 months ago to use it in Cozumel in May, but we are canceling the trip. I am not sure when I will be going again and don't need it laying around collecting dust until then. You all know the total price of this watch including the transmitter, if not here is a link and all you need to know. Sorry, I thought the price was there. $1200 it was removed from the box and never put in the water.Teric - Shearwater Research

Attachments

• IMG_3714.jpeg
    IMG_3714.jpeg
    46.5 KB · Views: 179
  • IMG_3711.jpeg
    IMG_3711.jpeg
    43.6 KB · Views: 173
  • IMG_3713.jpeg
    IMG_3713.jpeg
    54.1 KB · Views: 165
  • IMG_3712.jpeg
    IMG_3712.jpeg
    49 KB · Views: 147
You think he wants full new price?

It is new, never used supposedly... Assuming he purchased it recently, warranty transfers with shearwater...I could see it being close to full value... But don't know I would pay full retail...

no offense to the seller but i see tons of shear waters for sale and i just don't understand how so many people can buy so many of these, and then just sell them off after so little use. i know **** happens in life and sometimes you gotta cut your losses but with these computers it sure seems to happen a lot.

good luck with the sale. looks like a beauty.

i see tons of shear waters for sale
Terics? Or all models put together, including ones that are now "obsolete?"

no idea. not familiar with all the models. but many i see have hardly been used. look new. just seems sad that anyone would spend the time and money on acquiring a great piece of gear and then have to get rid of it for whatever reason. that's all i meant.

Back
Top Bottom