Norway A Underwater Paradise

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Orca’s! That’s cool and terrifyingly awesome. Well done!

Very nice video, there was quite a few locations in it, wasn't there? I got my suspicion about Saltstraumen confirmed when I saw the credits, and you also credited Straumsholmen SW of Kristiansund, but that shore dive didn't look like any of those places to me.

Could I ask you to list the locations?

Very nice

Very nice video, there was quite a few locations in it, wasn't there? I got my suspicion about Saltstraumen confirmed when I saw the credits, and you also credited Straumsholmen SW of Kristiansund, but that shore dive didn't look like any of those places to me.

Could I ask you to list the locations?

Thank you!

Yes we have been around some places there. To name a few
Atlantic road and the area around it - Skardhammaren, Fogna, Orrskjaer, Lyngholmen, Vevangströmmen and outside the dive center. We did some dives at the old ferry-dock at Bremsnes. The shore dive where we got in the water is called Seterbukta if I remember right.

Saltstraumen - Cafe, Tunnelen and Oxebåsen
Tromsö - only snorkeling

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom