Red Sea Aggressor Trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

upload_2018-6-21_8-42-37.png

upload_2018-6-21_8-43-4.png

upload_2018-6-21_8-44-39.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-6-21_8-43-29.png
    upload_2018-6-21_8-43-29.png
    79.3 KB · Views: 250
  • upload_2018-6-21_8-43-53.png
    upload_2018-6-21_8-43-53.png
    104.3 KB · Views: 263
Thank you everyone for all the fabulous info, photos and tips!
I'm doing the Northern Route with the Red Sea Aggressor II in August.
I'm flying via Istanbul, so the free hotel/tour program is fabulous, as well as the dive info and the land-based info. I'm super excited to spend time in Hurghada, Luxor & Cairo.

Thank you everyone for all the fabulous info, photos and tips!
I'm doing the Northern Route with the Red Sea Aggressor II in August.
I'm flying via Istanbul, so the free hotel/tour program is fabulous, as well as the dive info and the land-based info. I'm super excited to spend time in Hurghada, Luxor & Cairo.

If I can make a suggestion, I would probably stay at the other hotel they recommend - Marina Lodge and pay for your meals a-la-carte. I thought the food at the Siva Port Ghalib was not edible. That or I would stay @ the Hurghada Marriott both times.

You are going to LOVE the crew on RSA - they were amazing.

If I can hop onto this thread because there have been lots of interesting discussions, I'm wondering if anyone has recommendations for a company or guide that could do a trip to Luxor? I'm going to do the BDE trip out of Marsa Alam (not with Aggressor though) in August and would love to fit in a Luxor trip a day before or after my liveaboard. Thanks!

If I can hop onto this thread because there have been lots of interesting discussions, I'm wondering if anyone has recommendations for a company or guide that could do a trip to Luxor? I'm going to do the BDE trip out of Marsa Alam (not with Aggressor though) in August and would love to fit in a Luxor trip a day before or after my liveaboard. Thanks!

I did not do the Luxor trip, but several on my boat did - no clue who Aggressor uses. They departed the boat at 2 AM for that journey, I had no interest in waking up that early.

This scuba trip really raised the bar, I think we're going to be bored in Cozumel in October.

Luxor is amazing and not to be missed. If you can, spend several days there. I know a great private guide in the area. Please send me a PM if you would like his contact info

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom