Cozumel Radio is now officially KCZM ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sharky60

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
We have adopted the call letters KCZM and have re-launched the radio station. The new name for the station is officially "KCZM - CozumelRadio.net" new tagline "Beach Bar Jams for the Mexican Caribbean and the World, KCZM, CozumelRadio.net Always on Island Time" ... long yes, but it pretty much says it all. :D

a slightly more upbeat mix has been made for the new version of the station, and as always we are adding new music all the time. Christmas toonage has also been added to the mix through Christmas Eve, and on Christmas Day we will be playing 24hrs of only Christmas music for your listening pleasure.

The new player is being loaded onto our website home page by our web guy, and should be up there soon (Cozumel Radio - Always on Island Time) for now you can listen to the new version of Cozumel Radio at https://www.radionomy.com/en/radio/kczm

any questions, comments or sponsorship requests, e-mail me at: cozsharktank@att.net

gracias!!

Hey Sharky. Listening now, and just noticed the new call sign. I was also listening on Sunday morning, and really enjoyed the new Sunday morning format. Hoping the new player will be more reliable than radionomy.

Thanks for your dedication to this, and for keeping it around for the rest of us.

Eileen

Hey Sharky. Listening now, and just noticed the new call sign. I was also listening on Sunday morning, and really enjoyed the new Sunday morning format. Hoping the new player will be more reliable than radionomy.

Thanks for your dedication to this, and for keeping it around for the rest of us.

Eileen

Thanks for listening! Glad you like the Sunday Morning Brunch!

We are still with Radionomy, just a new address with them. They have actually been VERY reliable, if you have issues getting the station, it is more likely your internet connection.

If I could ever get any support from more local businesses, we could possibly go back to LIVE365 as our carrier, but the overhead is more than I can afford at this point.

p.s. Still waiting for my web guy to update the player on the website homepage, will let y'all know when that gets done, until then keep using he link I provided above.

gracias amigos!!

Reactions: eab
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom