May we start May?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, fair enough. I need a drink at the very least! :) Or bring them all. I, of course, do the dinners with Ray. February dinner required us to start stealing tables as we exceeded my original count and the place was HOPPING.

We also have a gin and tonic sunset ritual most evenings on the patio at Blue Angel.

We also have a gin and tonic sunset ritual most evenings on the patio at Blue Angel.

I have never aquired that G&T thing. We have done the post dive snack and drink at BA. Very nice. And churro guy stopped.

I have never aquired that G&T thing. We have done the post dive snack and drink at BA. Very nice. And churro guy stopped.
I'll have cold beer as well.

OK!!! After a 7 week labor strike with no pay and benefits we've been able to get creative and make our May trip happen! Me and Loree will be there , May 11-24 staying at Casa Mexicana and diving with Liquid Blue Divers!! Can't wait to catch up with the Sharky's, Chief, Ggun and everyone else!! After the last two months of turmoil, we are SO Ready!!

Last edited:
sharky60 - thought I would help out on the list

jbjclj - April 14 - May 14, Casa Mexicana & Park Royal - Tres Pelicanos & Living Underwater

H2ODoc - April 26 - May 5, Blue Angel - Blue Angel

iluvcozumel, DM Janell– April 30 – May 9, Blue Angel - Blue Angel

Sharky60 - April 30 - May 12, Blue Angel - Blue Angel

cobra269 - May 2-30, Residencias Reef Condo - Dive with Martin

caseybird – May 4-11, Fiesta - Aldora

imoto + wife - May 7-14, Iberostar – Dressel

jomcclain - May 9-16, El Cid - Aldora

cj76 - May 9 - ?, El Cozumelino – Aldora

Sideways, Loree – May 11-24, Casa Mexicana - Liquid Blue Divers

CVChief, Susanita+2 May 12-23, Casa De Jefe - Scuba With Alison

Fistgar + friends – May 14-19, Secrets Aura - ?

scubatree + hubby – May 14-24, Hotel Cozumel Resort - Scuba With Alison

ggunn - May 16-27, Blue Angel - Blue Angel

marcus8 - May 16-23, Suites Bahia - BlueXTSea

bennenrke - May 22-31, Blue Angel - Blue Angel

BrewingDiver - May 23-31, Blue Angel- Blue Angel

diverokc - May 23-June 7, Hotel Cozumel Resort and local friend - Dive paradise

rorhound - May 26 - June 4, Costa del Sol - Dive with Martin

I just made my reservations with ScubaTony the other day! Can't wait until May!

Hurry up and start July already. I am counting the hours down... 4 years is too long since our last Coz dive trip.

Althought, Ill be in Anilao for the first week in May... yay!

OK!!! After a 7 week labor strike with no pay and benefits we've been able to get creative and make our May trip happen! Me and Loree will be there , May 11-24 staying at Casa Mexicana and diving with Liquid Blue Divers!! Can't wait to catch up with the Sharky's, Chief, Ggun and everyone else!! After the last two months of turmoil, we are SO Ready!!

whoo hoo! congrats guys! Only one day to overlap, we'll have to hook up for dinner.

whoo hoo! congrats guys! Only one day to overlap, we'll have to hook up for dinner.
lets plan something. We would have done April into May dates but we have to be in New Orleans may 9-11 for my nieces destination wedding. Dang shame we're not getting more time together :(

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom