Dinner ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I had a really bad experience at At Sea. Capriccio's was excellent, as was Chez Madeleine (not waterfront) and Bistro de Paris. Heard wonderful things about Appetite, too. Didn't get to try Sebastian's - next time!

Ok, now you are forcing me to trump you :wink: Here is a photo snapped at Richards back in 2012. The private table is out on the dock to the left.
View attachment 193766
..............That's very nice----but where's the video???..:)---everyone---but me-- has & carries a gopro with 'em, these days....

Lighthouse, East end Grand Cayman. Get a reservation and sit over the water. Candlelight and waves crashing.
That's a really long flight from Bonaire though...

---------- Post added September 23rd, 2014 at 05:37 PM ----------

Almost waterfront - across the street downtown - It Rains Fishes. All the tables have harbor views. It Rains Fishes Bonaire

The fish was excellent.

..............That's very nice----but where's the video???..:)---everyone---but me-- has & carries a gopro with 'em, these days....
I seem to be a still life kinda person :wink: That photo was taken with my phone! So I guess I could have switched to video. Pretty sure it does that too :wink: Everyone - including me has a smartphone now. Ok, not my wife, she insists on the cheapest flip phone made! But we digress...

I had a really bad experience at At Sea. Capriccio's was excellent, as was Chez Madeleine (not waterfront) and Bistro de Paris. Heard wonderful things about Appetite, too. Didn't get to try Sebastian's - next time!

Second Capriccios for high end, romance, waterfront. Lola stocks great wines, the service is impeccable, the food sublime. Eat outside, inside is all flat tile surfaces and gets very loud. Bring bug spray. If you take waterfront out of requirements list Wils Tropical Grill courtyard setting is almost as perfect. Food and service equally good.

Is Sebastians open? Ate there at the end of Richards run. Had a bizarre dining experience... The location is fantastic.

I seem to be a still life kinda person :wink: That photo was taken with my phone! So I guess I could have switched to video. Pretty sure it does that too :wink: Everyone - including me has a smartphone now. Ok, not my wife, she insists on the cheapest flip phone made! But we digress...

That video of mine was taken with my land camera(T4i)-----still shots only------hmm, figure that one out.......

Keep in mind that in the Tropics that beautiful sunset lasts about 10 minutes and happens at around 6:30. It's a plus on a romantic dinner but it's early and short and sweet.

All the best to you and your wife.

Awww, Richards,,, great place great view,great memories, now known as Sebastians. Sebastian has a gate now on the pier and also the front entrance is covered up as well. Gorgeous inside Sebastians.

For anyone wanting a special night I'd really recommend Sabastian's. I took my family of 5 there in August and booked their private table on the end of the pier at no extra cost. I think it seats 6. It was perfect for us as a family but would be great for a romantic dinner as well. The service and food were excellent. You should try to book it in advance though as it fills up quickly.

thank you all... It was Sabastian's, And it was perfect....:wink:

Jim...

Back
Top Bottom