White Shark attacks Kayak off Plymouth Ma.!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No Link?

Manomet is where I saw the only shark I've seen in NE waters a 8' blue went swimming past eyeballing me. I vacated the area. That was 1971 I think, probably July.

That's the saddest excuse for a GW attack ever. That shark should hang it's head in shame.

As should the reporter. That was a shark taking a tentative nibble out of an unknown thing floating over its head. When the humans fell on top of it, it took off... Some "attack"... ;-)

Where's the video---EVERYONE carries a GoPro these days,---------NO??

Had a GWS follow me off the backside of Catalina when we were doing a circumnavigation of the island by kayak back about 1976 or 1977. Fortunately it never did anything. Back in 1971 I had a very large (we estimated it at 22 ft) tiger shark bump our 18 ft double Klepper folboat 3 miles offshore near the midriff islands in the Sea of Cortez. I prefer to use a bigger boat these days!

No Link?

Manomet is where I saw the only shark I've seen in NE waters a 8' blue went swimming past eyeballing me. I vacated the area. That was 1971 I think, probably July.
Same here A.D. .....Saw a big Sand Tiger disappear in the murky water while scratching out a lobster....Just saw his backside...not as scary!

They were 100 yards off shore but had to wait to be rescued. They couldn't swim? Wt*?

The shark must have mistaken the Kayak for a Google Fiber Cable, we all know that's the only thing they really enjoy chewing on.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom