Uni Survey on Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Guys

Thank you for taking the time to fill in and reply above with your feedback, that's great. Most have keep it "civil" :wink:

Sorry for any "issues" with the format, unfortunately the format is from Survey Monkeys I don't have control over those "issues".

I tired to cover most of topics but it seems I have missed a few. Also the reason for currency was for a true analysis of what the person would spend in their currency. Its not converted keep as raw data.

Thanks again and please keep them coming

John

This needs more thought, seems very hastily put together, the questions don't all make sense and make assumptions, for instance it assumes I will search for my next diving holiday, I won't as it will be at parents apartment. As mentioned some 'other' boxes (but not all) don't count as an answer e.g. question 20 doesn't have a radio button for other so you need to select an incorrect answer, however question 21 does have a radio box for other, question 27 requires all three to be ranked even if you don't dive with them all (although understandably this may be a survey monkey restriction), question 28 is required even though it isn't applicable to everyone. I started the survey but didn't finish it due to this. You will have unreliable a skewed data due to these issues.

Long, poorly written, purpose/value unclear. Stopped after the first page.

Hi Guys

Thanks for your thoughts. Yes perhaps its a little long, and not formatted correctly, and yes I did copy some of the questions from some other survey's, but it covers what I am asked. The reason for the open questions is for the open replies. Doesn't really help me if its all multi choice. As mentioned earlier I don't need the e-mail, it is a way of verification. The contact later question is to give you the option of knowing that the e-mail would not be used again.

And when as a uni student did you have time do think worry about formats...? As you can probably tell it was conceived in the last minute. But rest assured the info provided will be used to help me pass

Thanks again for your support and I will take it off tomorrow ( hopefully once my minimum is reached.) So please keep filling them out

John

And when as a uni student did you have time do think worry about formats...? As you can probably tell it was conceived in the last minute.

When I wanted a decent grade? And you needn't tell us it was a last-minute 'gotta puke something onto the web for this course I neglected'...we can tell. Good luck with your data.

Reactions: fbk
It's not too long. I gave fairly lengthy answers and finished it in three minutes.

I didn't think it was too long, just badly put together, and yes I had more time at Uni than at any other point in my life! Enjoy it :)

Back
Top Bottom