Shops in PA that run local group dives?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

electrician

Registered
Reaction score
Which shops in PA run local dives? I am new to the Philadelphia area, and I am looking to meet other divers. I am willing to drive a pretty good distance.

Depends on the kind of diving you want to do, you will most in the region will have a few offerings. I own Neptune's Realm Scuba Center in Avondale, PA and focus on local diving. I head up to Dutch quite often and do charter's aboard the Dina Dee in Barnegat Light, NJ.

Let me know if I can help.

Thanks, SeaCobra. I am interested in local dives. I have been out of diving for about two years, so I would like to get a few shore dives in to refamiliarize myself before heading out on boat dives.

Where in the "philly area" are you. The PA/NJ area has a lot of dive shops. Sea Cobra has a very good reputation. Dudas diving duds is run by a legend, and NJ has Atlantic Wreck Divers (Gene Peterson) and The Scuba Connection (Fisch family).

All of them run local trips, do quarry days, and provide quality local training.

We also have NESS close which has the best on hand inventory of.....well, pretty much any and everything you would every want to buy.

Scubadelphia runs charter boats and trips. Stop by the dive club meetings the 2nd Tuesday of every month at the shop. Also check out the John Jack or Gypsy Blood for NJ diving.

---------- Post added August 19th, 2013 at 08:51 AM ----------

We will be up at Dutch Springs this coming weekend if you are looking for other close diving. It's a great facility. Stop by and say hi. We always have people around who are looking to dive.

Back
Top Bottom