TSDT Flower Gardens trip dates

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BLT N?....I have 1 spot open for sure. 2 spots are spoken for but I haven't gotten deposit money them yet so.....

I'm sending you my address to send your deposit.

Welcome Aboard!

Originally posted by BetterLateThannever
Dee,

I would like to sign up if there's still room for one more.

If so, where do I send my deposit?

BLT...are you still interested in the FG trip? Have you sent your deposit yet? If not, someone else is interested in that last spot.

Please let me know if the check is in the mail! If I don't hear from you soon, I'll release the spot.

Sending PM....

Originally posted by BetterLateThannever
Dee,

I replied to your email.

Done!

Dee,
Thanks for putting together the trip. Looking forward to meeting you and the rest of the divers.

mk

Hey all! I was in my LDS today buying a computer, and I met a crew member from the Sea Searcher II. His name is Tracy Lansdale, and he's a very nice guy. He described their boat and showed me a picture, and told me about the differences between them and the competition. It sounds like a great boat to be on. You don't even have to change tanks on surface intervals. They unhook your regs and fill the tanks right their with you gear on them. Tracy sounded like they'll be a great bunch to dive with. I told him about our group, and that I thought that's the boat y'all will be on. Tell him about meeting me at Superior Scuba in Longview when you see him. I wish I could go with you. Have fun!
Patty

Back
Top Bottom