Blue Heron Bridge Trolls

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I know some of these pics are not that exciting. Working with my camera, trying to learn RAW and its advanced settings. Lesson learned.. shoot slow moving objects. :D

Female Hairy Blenny (there were a LOT of these, never seen so many before!)
23931_10151154980383531_319639734_n.jpg

SeaStar
44958_10151154988993531_1408717294_n.jpg

another SeaStar that I have no idea what it was doing...
73288_10151154981023531_226716801_n.jpg

Seastar Yoga?

Beautiful this morning..viz seems to get better every day. The best moment was a half dozen + Eagle Rays came past us in formation. It made me think of angels (oddly, angelfish do not). All I got was a Hail Mary shot.

PICT0026.jpg

No repeat of yesterday's sighting...

Last edited:
Ton of divers today, great viz in most parts. Loved seeing a frog fish. The gears soaking in some warm fresh water and I'm relaxing after a perfect morning.

We're planning to dive the bridge tomorrow. Sounds like the vis was good. Over 20'?

Thanks,

Wally

We are considering driving up North and doing the bhb on 12-6, high tide is at 220pm. Would the best time to enter the water be at 120pm. Slack etc
Thnx

Anybody?

Maybe about 1:40
Could do 1:20 but current may still be strong

My gf Colleen got to do her first BHB dives today and had a ball. The fellow she was with said the viz was as good as it gets, and they saw a lot of life. Pretty eciting dive for her, and she saw two Batfish. Folks pretty close to her saw the eagle rays, but she did not. She's returning tomorrow to practice in the new gear she is trying, and do some more exploring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom