Things you've found under water

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The LCM is around Oahu, as os a P-47. I stumbled across the Buffalo while surveying the NWHI a day or two before I found a dolphin skull!

I found all of these while diving

29106149.jpg

With all those finds you must have some gold and silver too.How long did it take to find that much lead?

Ha I wish I found some gold or silver! Most of the stuff I find is not worth much.

As for the lead pile. That probably took me around a dozen trips to pick up that amount. The lead really likes to pile up in certain areas, so it doesn't take too long to grab a handful.

But I haven't been out looking for lead too much since I depleted most of the readily available locations. There's more out there, I'm just not motivated enough to look for it.

Although that doesn't mean I've given up on treasure hunting.
I've still got plenty of other treasures to look for.
I found this haul on the weekend.

hgfghfgf.jpg

I managed to find a huge anchor on a regular dive this year WE had swam off, away from the designated dive sight , looking for something different, and lo and behold we did find it. When I got back to the dive boat I asked the crew about it, and they had no idea about it. I drew them a map to go back to find it. Cool.
My very first ancient anchor!!

Back
Top Bottom