Bonaire Invasion Central

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi there, we're on these flights:

View attachment 140400

We will prolly have to pay for an extra checked bag, but it was better than paying additional $300 for better timed flights.

Travelocity is showing Friday, but the flights are actually Saturday...someone should probably tell Travelocity to bump their calendar by a day :)

Saturday around noon until Saturday around noon, should be fun. The worst part will be waking up at 4 to drive to MIA to catch that morning flight.

Read that you have to pay for bag overages for DAE in cash only. Anyone know otherwise?

Travelocity is showing Friday, but the flights are actually Saturday...someone should probably tell Travelocity to bump their calendar by a day :)

Saturday around noon until Saturday around noon, should be fun. The worst part will be waking up at 4 to drive to MIA to catch that morning flight.

Read that you have to pay for bag overages for DAE in cash only. Anyone know otherwise?

For a second I thought you had changed your mind and decided to fly in on Friday with me! That's so weird 'cause I booked via Travelocity and my flight says Friday 21st. Very odd.

I'll try call DAE and find out about the overages fees later on. They were very helpful when I called them last time to research their flights. I do know you have to call them 72 hrs before your flight to add the extra bag.

Hi there, we're on these flights:

View attachment 140400

We will prolly have to pay for an extra checked bag, but it was better than paying additional $300 for better timed flights.

Is everyone trying to plan their flights so that they miss Cardzard rivoting speech or is this just a happy coincidence??? :rofl3: :rofl3::rofl3:

Is everyone trying to plan their flights so that they miss Cardzard rivoting speech or is this just a happy coincidence??? :rofl3: :rofl3::rofl3:

His speech is Saturday night? We'll be there :wink:

Mike is dreaming about the trip, LOL! You should hear the stories!!

I actually paid a little more to make sure I was there in time!!! Who would want to miss any of the opening ceremonies???

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom