Bonaire Invasion Central

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

For those wondering about what goes on at a ScubaBoard Invasion
Here's last years Invasion video

I just watched it again and it sure brings back lots of good memories
Also do you know how many monkeys are in the video?

Who's counting monkeys? I was counting all the fabulous pics of me! Although some of those monkeys were kinda cute! Tee Hee!

I just love Invasions! Fun locations, lots of great diving, loads of laughs with both new and old friends and tons of great memories! Oh and all the ladies, They just can't resist me. :cool2:

Later,
Moonie [url=http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php]
smiley-taunt008.gif
[/url]

Roxanne and I have a question
What is your favorite part about the Invasions?

For us it's the people, some we have know for years.
Other we just met but soon become friends.

PS: Fantastic diving is in second place :wink:

Totally agree. The people make the Invasion special. The cool locations, the great deals, the wonderful host & hostess, that doesn't hurt. :D

For us it's the people, some we have know for years.
Other we just met but soon become friends.

PS: Fantastic diving is in second place :wink:

I absolutely agree!!! Fantastic diving can be found world wide, year round, but this fabulous group of friends are PRICELESS.

It's the people! We going 5 days early just to get front row seat to hear Dennis's speech!!!!

Oh, what a brown nose. :D

It's auto-correct via Tapatalk 2, figure it out. :D

Uh.... let me think about it for a sec... RUM!!!!

The diving brought me to the Invasion, the people made me come back, the week long pass to the bar wants me to add extra days, and the memories are priceless. For everything else... there's Cardzard and Roxanne! hahahaha

Just about every other dive trip I go on, I'm a single diver. The Invasion allows me LOTS of buddies to choose from - whether it's to go diving, an excursion, a restaurant, the watering hole, or just being lazy by the pool. You'd be hard pressed not to find someone willing to join you for any sort of activity. While the official Invasion must always come to an end, ScubaBoard never sleeps. The conversations keep going, the friendships get stronger, the anticipation grows, and when we finally get back together again, it's like we never left. I love my giant ScubaBoard family!!

Now, if only I can find a flux capacitor and one of those alarm clocks from Groundhog Day...

Back
Top Bottom