Bonaire Invasion Central

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Airfare booked for CRD and I...MIA to BON, I'm sure we'll see some of you on the plane!

Now...we need a list of who is packing lightly and how much they charge per pound to carry other people's extra stuff!

Airfare booked for CRD and I...MIA to BON, I'm sure we'll see some of you on the plane!

Now...we need a list of who is packing lightly and how much they charge per pound to carry other people's extra stuff!

Well it won't be me as I push it to the limit usually. I have a reputation to uphold. :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:
I never know what I might need. :D

Well it won't be me as I push it to the limit usually. I have a reputation to uphold. :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:
I never know what I might need. :D

You and Janet have a lot in common :D

Great minds always think a like! :D

I believe it goes like this, "He (James/Dennis/whoever) will carry it for me anyway, may as well bring it! :kiss2::blinking:"

:shakehead::rofl3:

I believe it goes like this, "He (James/Dennis/whoever) will carry it for me anyway, may as well bring it! :kiss2::blinking:"

:shakehead::rofl3:

Danger is a everyday thing after :marriage:

Oh I see how it is. Well here! :fishslap:

Which flight are you on? We're on Insel Air... Depart 4PM... Arrive during the party at 7PM...

Back
Top Bottom