GLWC M&G - October 19-21 - Attendee List

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry Denny posted on the other thread.
I am in for the pig plus one!

CamG

I too am in for the Pig Friday night, followed by the campfire at the turn-around!

I'm Who, Days Attending, Number of people, Dish to pass
Bonecrusher - Sat, Sun - 2 people - Chili (Not to be confused with KidsDream's Chili
04.gif
)
Divin'Hoosier - Fri, Sat, Sun - 1 person - TBD what I'm bringing. Whatever cool idea my wife comes up with for me
03.gif

Barracuda2 - Fri, Sat, Sun - 1 person - Kielbasa
Kidsdream - Sat, Sun (might roll in late on Friday) Cincinnati Chili and maybe some Lobster Mac & Cheese
CamG - Fri, Sat, Sun - 2 people - cookies, snacks, chips, T-bone steaks (you asked for "any request")
Kjvander - Fri, Sat, Sun - 2.5 people - taco dip and spicy chicken dip and chips
pxh100 - Fri, Sat, Sun - 1 person - Fresh salas and something Mexican

Copy - Add - then paste. Wood fund donation is at front office when you check in.

---------- Post Merged at 03:42 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:41 PM ----------

Count me in for the Pig on Friday evening.

Hey all, the Brass Room at the Red Pig is already taken, so I reserved the Tin Room; not quite as big. I told them to expect around 10 to 15 (about 10 have indicated they will attend) If you have not committed to the Red Pig on Fri. night, Oct. 19 @ 7:00, please do so on this thread. I told them that if I get a more accurate number, I will call them and let them know. They said they will have no problem accommodating us. Love those Ribs!!

Bonecrusher - Sat, Sun - 2 people - Chili (Not to be confused with KidsDream's Chili
04.gif
)
Divin'Hoosier - Fri, Sat, Sun - 1 person - TBD what I'm bringing. Whatever cool idea my wife comes up with for me
03.gif

Kidsdream - Sat, Sun (might roll in late on Friday) Cincinnati Chili and maybe some Lobster Mac & Cheese
CamG - Fri, Sat, Sun - 2 people - cookies, snacks, chips, T-bone steaks (you asked for "any request")
Kjvander - Fri, Sat, Sun - 2.5 people - taco dip and spicy chicken dip and chips
Jen- Fri, Sat, Sun- 1 person- hot cocoa, case of water, and I am sure something else.

Copy - Add - then paste. Wood fund donation is at front office when you check in.

04.gif
)
Divin'Hoosier - Fri, Sat, Sun - 1 person - Home-made hot chocolate mix, chips & dip, paper plates & plastic utensils
Jen- Fri, Sat, Sun- 1 person- hot cocoa, case of water, and I am sure something else.

---------- Post Merged at 09:41 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:34 AM ----------

Reminder for everyone ... we buy one HUGE load of wood and have it delivered to the back campsite by the turnaround. This allows us to have a huge, toasty campfire all weekend. Please pitch-in toward the wood! If you're going to spend some time by the fire enjoying the warmth and sharing good times, please also pitch-in to help pay for the wood. Just pay at the desk and tell them it's for the Great Lakes Wrecking Crew Firewood order.

Denny ... Have we placed the wood order yet? It's nice when they have it already back there for us given the size of the order.

Denny ... Have we placed the wood order yet? It's nice when they have it already back there for us given the size of the order.

I'll call today---thanks for the reminder.

I will not be able to attend Friday night now, I will be at a viewing. So I am updating the list...

I'm
Who, Days Attending, Number of people, Dish to pass
04.gif
)
Divin'Hoosier - Fri, Sat, Sun - 1 person - Home-made hot chocolate mix, chips & dip, paper plates & plastic utensils
Jen- Sat, Sun- 1 person- hot cocoa (scratch that since Jim is now bringing homemade hot chocolate mix), case of water, and something else....

Reminder for everyone ... we buy one HUGE load of wood and have it delivered to the back campsite by the turnaround. This allows us to have a huge, toasty campfire all weekend. Please pitch-in toward the wood! If you're going to spend some time by the fire enjoying the warmth and sharing good times, please also pitch-in to help pay for the wood. Just pay at the desk and tell them it's for the Great Lakes Wrecking Crew Firewood order.

It was great to see and catch-up with everyone. Weather Friday was sure crappy, but it improved as Saturday wore on and Sunday was just beautiful. There were a combination of old timers and new faces, so that was awesome! All in all I had a fantastic weekend.

As always the M&G was awesome despite the weathers attempts to thwart us!
Great to meet all of you new and old, looking forward to seeing everyone around the dive sites.
For those I will be meeting in Lauraville FL this weekend I am stoked!
GLWC baby it is what we do!

CamG

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom