Very Rare: Mk20 / G250 Crystal

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Islandheart

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
I have one of the amazing and rare Mk20 / G250 Crystal regs for sale.

This Mk20 has the mod completed and both 1st and 2nd have been serviced in the past month.

This regulator is not only very cool looking but is an amazing breathing machine.

I'm taking offers. Photo tomorrow. This is a very special unit from ScubaPro !

Thanks,
Bob

I'd love to see the pics as I've seen two versions of the clear 250.
One was just the same as the standard G250 and the other was more like a metal barreled HP.

i'd be interested as well...

Here's a few photos ....

P6030026.jpgP6030028.jpgP6030021.jpgP6030019.jpg

There is a new Clear Seacure mouthpiece and Clear ziptie included.

There is the standard ScubaPro Black Hose and Blue braided hose.

A very nice ScubaPro Reg bag.

That thing looks badass. Would love to buy it if I didn't already have too many regs. Good luck on the sale.

Few more...

P6030024.jpgP6030025.jpgP6030022.jpgP6030020.jpg

In all my years, I've not seen one of these and especially seen one for sale ...........

---------- Post added ----------

My understanding is that these Crystal units, were carried by Regional Reps, to showcase the G250 and MK20.

They were not offered in the catalog and I understand somebody, maybe a SB member, may have snapped up the last couple SP had and couple of years ago ???

Do correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks,
Bob

I have one of the amazing and rare Mk20 / G250 Crystal regs for sale.

This Mk20 has the mod completed and both 1st and 2nd have been serviced in the past month.

This regulator is not only very cool looking but is an amazing breathing machine.

I'm taking offers. Photo tomorrow. This is a very special unit from ScubaPro !

Thanks,
Bob

Its a mk20 and a 250 with a clear face...Love it........i said 250.00 you said no, what exactly do you want to get for this? I'll give ya 300.00 and 15 for shipping......best i'll do. i can pay paypal or US postal money order.........paypal cost ya, US postal money order wont.

300 is a fair offer, i can get the 20 and 250 on ebay for 200.00 in great shape if i look.......im paying 100 more for clear plastic! [:

---------- Post added ----------

He dont wanna sell it.......300 and shipping and he wont pm back......

SBH,
#1 you really need to cool your jets...

Just because you make an offer, I'm not required to respond at a moments notice. What some post
as their believe as what they think it's worth is their opinion and I thank them for it.

If you'll check your mail you'll see I've replied to your message.

Do undrestand, I am not forced or am I in a rush, to sell this very rare Regulator. If I was not interested in selling it, I would not have posted the ad.

Back
Top Bottom