Hello everybody! Newbie introduction here!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BellDive

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
31 yr old female from Denmark/Israel (located now in Tel Aviv, Israel).

I found this board after completing my 1star/OW course april 5th which i had signed up for about 3 weeks ago when i was considering what to do during my spring break (and life lol) and while contemplating that i needed to find a new hobby/challenge/ or "thing" and basically concluded that i need to get out there and see what else life has to offer.

I admit openly that i did not investigate every detail of diving before signing up and honestly I am glad that i hadn't done that, because basically I came home this Thursday after having completed the course, and it just hit me..."ok what just happened this week?! What IS this i've gotten myself into?! Did i really take off that mask in 15 meter depth?? Wait, wait, wait, I was in the ocean...down there..diving??OK, time to seek more info.."

- and then i found ScubaBoard.com and well..had my first newbie post in the new diver forum.

So, one might say i definitely took the plunge. Writing in this forum indicates to me that I am still interested in examining this sport but apart from before where i went in more or less without thinking too much, now i want to try the other way around and learn more about it and progress slowly and safely.

Looking forward to reading peoples posts and to learn from newbies and oldies alike!

:)

Welcome to the underwater world of diving! :)

Welcome aboard :happywave:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom