Hello from India

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Deathereum

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hey everyone,

Super stoked to be here!

I'm a fairly new and inexperienced AOW diver with <50 dives. Got certified early 2021 (Andaman Islands), but had a long hiatus and just ended it with a Similans liveaboard this December. Came back motivated and stunned by some amazing divers on the boat and found this forum while researching how to become a better diver. I eventually stumbled upon another member's post about 'signing up for fundies'. Curious, I looked it up and learned about GUE and its courses. While I would like to get into tech/cave diving eventually, my main goal is to achieve the kind of 'zen'-like presence the aforementioned divers possessed, so the fundies seemed perfect for what I was looking for.

I will be traveling to Egypt/Malaysia this year to take the fundies since there aren't any GUE instructors in India. I'm super thankful to SB and its members for introducing me to this new world and for all the priceless resources/discussions here.

Much to learn.

Cheers

Welcome! I look forward to seeing your contributions to the board!

Kesse hei, bhai!?

Welcome. You, like I did, will learn a great deal from these forums. Just keep a sense of humor and an open mind.

Welcome to SB!

If you haven't found them already, take a look at reports people have written up about their Fundies courses and other GUE courses: DIR Class Reports - A Consolidated Inventory?. Feel free to add your own report after your course. Egypt should be a great place to take Fundies. Good luck with the course, and never forget the "fun" in Fundies.

Welcome to SB!

If you haven't found them already, take a look at reports people have written up about their Fundies courses and other GUE courses: DIR Class Reports - A Consolidated Inventory?. Feel free to add your own report after your course. Egypt should be a great place to take Fundies. Good luck with the course, and never forget the "fun" in Fundies.

Thank you for sharing! I've been through most of them and I can't wait to take it myself. I'll definitely add mine once I do :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom