Trip to Honolulu and Key West

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow talk about hitting 2 ends of the country..... In Key West, I like Seaduction Dive Center, Dive Key West, Southpoint, Lost Reef and Captain's Corner. Dive Key West will hold your hand, and charge you for the favor. The others let you be more independent. In Hono I like Kaimana divers.

+1 for Gabe w/ Kaimana Divers did 3 days with them in Sep and was awesome. Used Dive Key West Inc in Nov for a dive and have no opinion as we were blown out but I would give them another shot.

+1 for Kaimana Divers in Oahu and also for Southpoint Divers and Lost Reef in Key West.

Thank you so much! I looked at the site for Kaimana divers. What did you pay per 2 tank dive? Also, I've heard that there is a lot of current in Hawaii. Was that your experience?

There was sure a damn lot of it there the day I dove. Maui and Big island much more diver friendly.

Would you say it's too much for a beginner diver, or just something to be aware of?

Would you say it's too much for a beginner diver, or just something to be aware of?

The YO257 was the first dive I did aftr I got certified. I still don't like wrecks. Let us say that I did not ever repeat the dive because of the current. The reef dive following was fine, however. 6000 dives later, I still wouldn't like the dive I did that day.

Back
Top Bottom