I'm not sure how to do a warhammer in a dry suit?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

An extra p-valve, a she-pee catheter, and a very strategical intake of fiber and laxatives? :idk:
:rofl3:

Let us know when you figure it out so we won't be the ones to help you unzip.... Or won't be around when you do unzip.... Although we have the original Warhammer pictue saved somewhere we can't post it because it is usually instantly moderated.......

Make sure you get someone else to unzip your suit afterwards.

I have noticed their is not a smiley here on the Board for that. I always thought their should be.

I have noticed their is not a smiley here on the Board for that. I always thought their should be.
I seem to remember Mike_S made one and posted it a while back. :idk:

An extra p-valve, a she-pee catheter, and a very strategical intake of fiber and laxatives? :idk:
Preferrably Colon-Blow or Turbo-Lax. Jeez, this is so wrong! :mooner: :turd::turd::turd:

colonblow3.jpg

DC

Can you email me the pic? I was trying to explain this to some divers here at work and my words are not enough.

The picture is still in the original thread where it all started over a decade ago. NetDoc recently posted a link to the thread in "The History of Scubaboard", so I see no reason not to re-post the link. I really don't understand the censorship over that photo anyway. You will see much worse watching Nickelodeon these days. But I suppose that is topic for a different discussion.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom