Howdy folks!...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sharky60

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
...well it's that time of year again.

the Great State Fair of Texas begins this Friday (9/30) and runs through Oct. 23rd.

Don't forget to come by the Children's Aquarium, especially if you haven't seen us since the new renovation.

We have extended hours through the Fair, we will be open until 7:00p daily,

If your coming this weekend, I'll be doing my volunteer duties this Sat (10/1) from 10:30a - 2:30p and again on Saturday the 22nd, at the same times...

...grab a coney dog and come get up close and personal with a horseshoe crab or sting ray!!! :D

Mmmmmmm .... The State Fair...

Dude... I'd love to have a Corny Dog right now with "lotza muzturd on id "

'Hey.... Any chance they will fry up some of those tasty fish at the Aquarium ?

:wink:

Man do I ever miss Fletcher's...!!! Hell, I miss sitting in the end zone of the Cotton Bowl watching the Cowboys and trying to catch a Mike Clark pat... he was a pretty bad kicker...!!! What I really miss is being 10 again...!!! :D We would sneak over to the penny and nickle machines were and try and watch the old cards flipping showing a stripper... man, were those ever the days... School days a the Fair... None better than the Texas State Fair in Big D...! Of course I may be somewhat bias...!!! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom