Raw sewage discharge at sabang

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tourist have to pay P50.00 per head for the so called "Environmental Fee" at Batangas Pier!! We were being robbed by just passing through!!!
What did the municipality of Puerto Galera ever do anything to Sabang? There isn't a proper pier for the boat all these year!!! The mayors, present and past, are just busying enriching themselves.
Toursit are just sitting duck.

Well.....you gotta pay to play.....
Maybe they will get the ear infections under control at the same time. Best of luck to the operators.

I'm confused. P120 each trip to PG?? What's the big deal? If it really goes to some sort of improvement to life on the island, that is a tiny price to pay.

Well.....you gotta pay to play.....
Maybe they will get the ear infections under control at the same time. Best of luck to the operators.

What ear infections? I stayed 5 weeks, 75 dives, at least one every day... Not a single ear infection...:cool2:
Oh yeah, although I did follow your advice about ear drops after each dive... I guess it might have helped a tiny bit... :cool2:

the raw sewage pouring down sabang beach is disgusting, no wonder there are rats and horrible mozzies everywhere, it will not put me off going back, but the missus is not struck on the idea.

I think it is a small price to pay. I just hope that the money will be spent to remove that nasty smell and black gunk on Sabang's shoreline.

I have been going to PG regularly for the past 15yrs.
Same old story: blown out, lack of water, getting on/off the public ferry, last minute cancellation of the ferry, no warning on coming typhoon etc etc.
I have not noticed any improvement whatsoever on the infrastructure of Sabang over all those yrs. The proposed fee hike for the tourist is more than likely ending in some people pockets.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom