Help with dive tables

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

teachervt

New
Reaction score
Hello
I'm not actually a diver. I am a geocacher and I need the help of scuba divers to solve a puzzle and find a hidden cache. I've been trying to use dive tables to solve the following problems. Any help would be appreciated.

You dive 120 feet for 12 minutes. you have a surface interval of 4 hours 57 minutes what is your adjusted maximum dive time for a dive to 110 feet?

You dive to 60 feet for 40 minutes. You have a surface interval of 30 minutes. Your next dive is to 40 feet what is your residual nitrogen time?

I think I figured out two of the other clues but I'm stumped on these. Too hard for a land lubber. Although scuba diving would be an awesome hobby. Thanks

I am both scuba diver and geocacher.

PM me the link to the cache and I'll get you a solution.

Is it calling for PADI tables? I am at work now but I have them in my hotel room.

120ft 12 minutes - J diver
4:59 min SI - A diver

110ft - 3 RNT 13 ABT = 16 TBT

-----------------

60ft 40min - Q diver
SI 30 min - K diver
40ft - RNT = 48min

Using PADI tables here.

This is the link to the puzzle I must solve. Thanks for your help
geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=bb687dc4-4abd-4fdc-9454-16378be5aef1]GCQ4WC Ice Caves (Unknown Cache) in Vermont, United States created by scubatime[/url]

geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=bb687dc4-4abd-4fdc-9454-16378be5aef1

great, but you better not show him the secret handshake.......

The info above I calculated should get you the answer. Good luck!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom