USS Kittiwake-Grand Cayman

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cool. Thanks. How's she sitting, firmly on her keel or did she list?

looks like she went down on her port side (left). I hope she is sitting upright.

Great news!! She landed upright! Actually she is so upright that you can stand up in waist deep water...no kidding! We were able to get in the water "did not know that this would be possible or we would have brought one of our proper uw cameras" only five minutes after she went down. This is going to be one great wreck dive. I shot a video with a cheap point and shoot. Below is a link to our Face Book page. Please enjoy the first public underwater images of this new and fantastic dive sight!!

Ambassador Divers | Facebook

I look forward to diving this in June. :D

CI Probably should mount an O&I light and radar corner 10-20' above the high spot to keep it from collecting unintended wreckage. Should be under $500 for the entire setup, including a solar powered LED navigation light.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom