Looking for Dive Buddy Curacao 2011/02

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pwi

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi :D
will be in Curacao, Kura Hulanda Lodge 28.Jan. - 11.Feb.2011
and looking for dive buddies

Also open for Tips / Information about Curacao: Must have seen, Places to go, Restaurants, Diveing

Thank's
Peter

Peter:

You will do great diving the OEW boat schedule. Santa Cruz and Rediho are our favorites.

Do the house reef at least once each direction.

You can go to Landhiuis Misje (sp), the restaurant at the Lodge or Sol Food, all good choices.

Hallo,
You can shore dive everywhere at Curacao!
For all sites check : Home - Curacao duik magazine. (go to English flag on home page and you can start clicking a lot of sites (with information). Site is mostly in Dutch but you can ask any question you want (by mail) and also compare prices.
Enjoy!:crafty:

You are very welcome to dive with us as well : | Scuba diving at its best! (we made the map)

to RV22:
:cool3:
yes see you there! only 31 days to go

to jcdpa and Karel:
:clapping:
Thank you for your informations! For me they are very helpful

can hardly wait for my first diving vacation...
:shark:

Happy New Year Week! Let the fireworks begin.... 9AM and there goes one now....

Peter, if you email me, I'll send you our notes on this end of the island; pure silliness, but an easy read if you don't cringe when you see run on sentences, a lack of paragraphs and reading about Curacao according to Sunshine....

RV, A heads up; We can't seat 15 people at Sol Food on the weekend but if you'd like to come in for dinner Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday let me know and we'll make one big table for you. Send me your email as well.

Everyone; we are still getting some rain. We lucked out and it was a glorious day yesterday and didn't rain until very late last night. But please.... bring a pair of lightweight pants to wear in the evenings. The island is a lush, lush green but we do have mosquitoes. There are hundreds of dragonflies feasting and working to reduce the population but still, I wear long pants a night.

Sightings update; dolphins 3 times in the last 2 weeks!

Looking for dive buddies... come by the Ocean Encounters West diveshop which is located just steps away from the Lodge!

We will have lots of divers around for you to buddy up with... no problem.

Plus I am always around to help out!! More questions, please let me know.

See you soon!!

CS, no worries, although we're a group of 15, I do not think all of us will be doing the same things every day/night.

Does the restaurant have an online menu? I'm interested in some food recommendations for the evenings. Also, we'll probably be making lunch as our room at Kura has a kitchenette.

I'm really looking forward to getting away... goodbye snow, hello sun!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom