Stolen Photos!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

He will simply wish no one saw the photos, or his stupid idea to steal.
Kinda like putting posin on a weeds leaves, eventuallly it gets to the roots!

Please check my gallery pics and tell me if any of these are the pics he claimed were his on Flickr. I met this guy on divebuddy.com and I have my orange grove megalodon dives posted there, here, and on rebreatherworld. He contacted me about how he liked my photos and said he was diving the Meg also. He never said he did his Meg training in Orange Grove, but I did.
RebreatherWorld Gallery - mempilot Gallery - Powered by PhotoPost
http://www.scubaboard.com/gallery/showgallery.php/ppuser/18843/cat/500

Hi All:

Coincidently, I recently corresponded with apparently the same individual about some of my photos on Flickr. He didn't really strike me as "out there" but I guess one really doesn't know. A recent message from him appears below. Is this the same guy?

Flickr_Message_Page_1.jpg

Please check my gallery pics and tell me if any of these are the pics he claimed were his on Flickr. I met this guy on divebuddy.com and I have my orange grove megalodon dives posted there, here, and on rebreatherworld. He contacted me about how he liked my photos and said he was diving the Meg also. He never said he did his Meg training in Orange Grove, but I did.
RebreatherWorld Gallery - mempilot Gallery - Powered by PhotoPost
http://www.scubaboard.com/gallery/showgallery.php/ppuser/18843/cat/500

He still has a bunch of pics up on DiveBuddy.com - Global Social Network for Scuba Divers and is listed as medic tom. They are some of the same pics he had on the other site.

What is RZ that he metions in the above post?

He still has a bunch of pics up on DiveBuddy.com - Global Social Network for Scuba Divers and is listed as medic tom. They are some of the same pics he had on the other site.

What is RZ that he metions in the above post?

I'm not sure what RZ is. I feel like a complete douche because I had this guy as a buddy on divebuddy.com. I always answered questions he had, and now I find out he was just probing me for information so he could use it in his fantasy identity. What an a-hole. I'm still trying to find out if he used any of my Megalodon training pics from N. FL, since his conversations with some other members seem to point that way and he had access to them on my divebuddy, scubaboard, and rebreatherworld galleries.

Is that the same guy that the OP was about?

Oh wow, I wondered what ever happened to this guy. I am shocked that as a general rule the penalty for impersonating and officer is not more severe. Since people are required by law to stop and obey officers of the law under threat of punishment for not doing so, the penalty for impersonating an officer ought to be extremely severe.

Yep, same guy. He's built up quite a 'resume' on specialty boards related to pilots, peace officers, divers, etc.

What a whackadoo. I can't imagine what someone hopes to gain from doing things like this, and how on earth they imagine they WON'T get caught.

Back
Top Bottom