In the beginning

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bel's New Flying Force Fins in Cozumel, Mexico

Attachments

• IMG_0039.jpg
    IMG_0039.jpg
    258.9 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_0040.jpg
    IMG_0040.jpg
    291.7 KB · Views: 96
Thomas,
Thanks for sharing the photos and for all your support over the years! By looks of the water I am sure it was a great trip! Take care and dive safe!

An impressive gathering of Force Fins in the South Pacific.
forcefin_yip.jpg

The SCUBA Instructor who shared this photo with us informed us that she only has one pair of Force Fins in the photo and the rest are her students fins that are advancing their dive training beyond open water and nitrox certs. Truly an amazing assembly of Force Fins. Thanks for sharing Jackie and crew!
Photo by Lai Chow How

Bob,
I came across this photo and it immediately brought a smile to my face thinking that you will be diving soon in the warm and clear water of the South Pacific. I know this photo is from a different region, but it made think of how long it has been since you went on vacation to relax in the tropics.
forcefin_coralhead_be.jpg

Have a great time and enjoy yourself.

Tn, Shadow Divers is an unreal book. I asked John about what was happening with the Movie and it's still on. I asked Blair this morning why John Chatterton's words about Force Fins don't sink in with more divers. He surly is one of the top divers. I am also a great fan and thankful he is one of us!

Back
Top Bottom