Found Camera - stage.com - Help!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There is another forum I am a regular member of called cruisecritic.com. I've also posted the story there in hopes of some assistance. It's under the Royal Caribbean and Aruba forums.

it doesn't look like anyone has posted a link to this thread in the ABC Islands subforum??

If I knew how to, I would.... :idk:

Keep it up.....I know we will find the Owner..he will be so grateful he will take us all on vacation with him...

Or his trip insurance has already paid for the rental camera and he's glad to have an excuse to go back and reshoot the pics. :D

Since the Nikon is toast, and cheaply replaceable on ebay, and the more expensive housing is good - AH gets to keep the Nikon as a keepsake. :thumb:

Can I get a "Hear hear"...?

It seems to me that AquaHOUND is a perfect name for you. If I ever loose anything I hope it is in your back yard. Its great to see your honesty and persistence pay off. Well done to you Aquahound and everybody involved. Oh, and a big Hear hear!

Fabulous Aquahound !!!! I am waiting to see if Julia reaches the family. Has been fun watching this thread. Will be both sad and happy to see it conclude.

I for one wish I could see the reaction when they are told their camera has been found and that someone (in fact many someone's) went to this much effort to get it back to them. The honesty and integrity in this group is astounding. Thank you to all that took place and played a part, even if it was only to cheer people on.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom