Friendly Hello 2All

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
:D HELLO :D

Im new to ScubaBoard im an experienced diver looking to read/hear about dive experiences of others especially In Thailand and especially concerning photographoic equipment Ive got a basic photography set up now but im looking to eventually purchase some real high end gear and will shortly after this post be diving throught the treads for info on the such.. (sorry bad pun was intended lol :eyebrow:.. Ive being Diving in The UK, Caribbean, and now im staying in Thailand. Diving in Pattaya and Koh Chang so far has being quite good (contrary to post ive read on here about these ares being crap, ive enjoyed it so far) but i love diving regardless of the conditions.. its always an adventure for me... I look forward to diving Koh Tao and the Similans next year... I like photography and websign and Wreck diving. Currently I haven't ever tried TEC diving but would love to one day when the money permitts so I can go see some of the wrecks at the deeper levels. I found scubaboard after looking for a Suunto Gekko hack to make my gekko act like a Vyper where downloading dive profiles are concerned and i did and it works a treat and since then ive found an abundance of other usuful and sometime amusing threads here :rofl3:

I look forward to chipping in and contributing to this already vastly interesting community.

bye 4 now... Cheers and beers

Welcome to SB!

Welcome to :sblogo:

Check out the Regional Travel Forums Regional Travel and Dive Clubs - ScubaBoard You can narrow it down to find the divers in your area. It's also a great resource to talk to the locals in the areas you want to travel. Also, we have a forum just for our photographers! Underwater Photography - ScubaBoard Please utilize your gallery that is available in your profile! We love to see what our fellow divers have seen on their dives! I prefer the sharks...:). If you need any help navigating the board, please feel free to send me a PM!

Cheers and Happy diving!
Carolyn:shark2:

Back
Top Bottom