Gas Blending Software for MAC/APPLE

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you are running MS Excel or OpenOffice you can just create a spreadsheet. Here's a page from my blending workbook that I used when I was doing fills from a nitrox bank and then topping with air.

If you happen to have an iPhone, you can use the same approach as a spreadsheet in an app called Go Calc, which has worked well for me.

Attachments

• EANX_top.xls
    14.5 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:
Thanks Derek!

If you have a net connection, you can use the free web based tool that Derek suggested. It's been written for a webKit browser (like iPhone) but "should" work with any standards based browser as well.

We also do iPhone native app's for blenders - Nitrox Tools and Trimix Tools and they will also allow you to top off an existing tank

Feel free to contact us if you have questions,
Janice
More Mobile Software

I just took the Gas Blender Course the included Gas Mix Calculator software does not work on IMacs with OS 10.4 or later, I downloaded "Gas Blender III" which is fairly close but does not allow decimal places on the mix info. Yes at the end you have to analyze the blend and calculate the MOD but you do want to get as close to the desired mix for the planned dive as possible.

Back
Top Bottom