Mike's Birthday Party part 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, some how there is always time to go SHOPPING!
Yes, I hope everyone will see this soon that is coming to the party. The party is 10 days away.
You won't believe all the stuff you can buy for 10.00 out there. So everyone that puts a gift in, can pull one out. Which means husbands and spouses each need their own to pull.
Wrap everything, and put your favorite candy bar on it typed to the top. Just adds to the fun. (I wonder what Zagnut will pick)
OK 10 days to go, get shopping!
:sunny:

Well, no.
It's not open to just ANYONE. How about answering a few questions first? Or better yet, how about telling us more about yourself. Your profile doesn't say much.
Are you over 21?
What city are you in?
Let's start there, and maybe you can fill some more in on your own..
Thanks.

I would be there but closing on a house and moving the next 2 weekends and I would hate to spoil his birthday whining about a sore back.

I wish that I could come, but that's a working weekend for me. Sounds like it'll be great fun. Y'all quaff a few for me!

Bill

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom