Favourite Dive shirts - show and tell

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bowlofpetunias

Oh no, not again!
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Post a picture of your favourite dive shirt and tell us the story behind it.

I have two which is fitting for a dual citizen I guess. My favourite and only Canadian one is Northern Underwater Exposure from Prince George, B.C. The scuba diving moose looks like the one the Prince George Citizen Newspaper uses to indicate the weather.

My favourite Australian one is from Lady Elliot Island on the Great Barrier Reef. I loved the site and can't wait to get back

Attachments

• DSC05380 (Large).JPG
    DSC05380 (Large).JPG
    95 KB · Views: 442
  • DSC05381 (Large).JPG
    DSC05381 (Large).JPG
    103 KB · Views: 390
  • DSC05382 (Large).JPG
    DSC05382 (Large).JPG
    157.6 KB · Views: 359
:blinking: I didn't know there was a Scubs T-Shirt club! You are right they should have some good ones. We are always looking for new dive shirts. I've seen some pretty kewl ones. I was hoping to get some pictures posted here. I saw one with a Great White talking to another Great White with divers in the background. "They are tasty but don't bite the hard bits... They make you fart!":rofl3:

Post a picture of your favourite dive shirt and tell us the story behind it.

I have two which is fitting for a dual citizen I guess. My favourite and only Canadian one is Northern Underwater Exposure from Prince George, B.C. The scuba diving moose looks like the one the Prince George Citizen Newspaper uses to indicate the weather.

My favourite Australian one is from Lady Elliot Island on the Great Barrier Reef. I loved the site and can't wait to get back

Here is our favorite dive shirt. We had been diving with Rainbow Reef Dive Center in Key Largo for a number of years. A young Divemaster from Cozmel, Jesus, was our favorite guide. He left Rainbow to return home and then we learned he was returning, so we had these shirts made for our renunion with him in Key Largo......it has been a favorite shirt of ours since.

Attachments

• IMAG0085.jpg
    IMAG0085.jpg
    280 KB · Views: 321
  • IMAG0084.jpg
    IMAG0084.jpg
    311.2 KB · Views: 414
:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:gasp ..... giggle..... :rofl3::rofl3:snort.....:rofl3: you win!:rofl3: gasp... gonna take a lot to beat that one!:D

Here is our favorite dive shirt. We had been diving with Rainbow Reef Dive Center in Key Largo for a number of years. A young Divemaster from Cozmel, Jesus, was our favorite guide. He left Rainbow to return home and then we learned he was returning, so we had these shirts made for our renunion with him in Key Largo......it has been a favorite shirt of ours since.

I love those ... my fav is quite ordinary compared to that.

Unfortunately it is getting worn out and the operator is no longer in business ... guess I will just have to go to my next fav ... Dimwit Divers (Texas Swamp divers) T shirt

Attachments

• DSC05388 (Large).JPG
    DSC05388 (Large).JPG
    128.4 KB · Views: 558
I thought this thread was a good idea maybe I will see if it is really dead?

Attachments

• DSC05377.jpg
    DSC05377.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 437
I thought this thread was a good idea maybe I will see if it is really dead?
If it is dead, that speaks well of the fashion sense of Scubaboarders. Dive T-shirts are what my ex-wife and renowned fashion plate used to call a "Glamour don't." "]Perhaps a little controversy can breathe some life into your thread, Petunias. :wink:

Here's my favourite one that I own (though I have the adult's version :)):

2218-storekids.jpg

It's purple, my favourite colour and the name of it on the website was 'Well I'm just as confused as you are', which I found funny!

Awesome! I should take a pic of the shirt I got in LA! BRB I love the visual of a diver biting the shark back.. I suppose this may not be PC considering shark fin soup but :giggle:

Attachments

• DSC00002.jpg
    DSC00002.jpg
    333.5 KB · Views: 626
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom