8/26 Isla Vista Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just Thought i would Share som Mug Shots :)
Can't rember name Sorry
41a30c83.jpg

Me!
c0b662b3.jpg

Sam
fd3afc28.jpg

Rich
c3c6ed12.jpg

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Look at all those eyes! OK I have to ask, what did you guys see down there to make your eyes look like that?

P.S. How was the dive?

Look at all those eyes! OK I have to ask, what did you guys see down there to make your eyes look like that?

P.S. How was the dive?

actually ended up diving butterfly beach. the red algae bloom at Isla Vista and mud looking water was no good so we headed south a bit. Found a cool little kelp patch area with a bunch of life. Pretty sweet! For sure though Isla Vista has one huge kelp bed which I am definatley gonna dive one day, frickin huge.

Fortunately there have been only two pictures of me taken underwater and both were unfortunately bug-eyed. Of course both were taken by Erika. I suspect they were photoshoped.

The unknown diver is Ryan...

P.S. How was the dive?

The bug eyes was because we where shocked to find Kelp :D

Back
Top Bottom