Looking for a place to dive in Orange County area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pazernaker

Reaction score
Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this. if it is, let me know and I'll move the post (or let me know a place that this post will get more hits. Sorry, I'm new to this forum).

I'm going to be in the O.C. area on 2/1/08 and 2/2/08 and I'm trying to find a good place to night dive. I'm willing to drive a ways for a good dive. Any suggestions? Also, I need to rent some gear. What's a good place with reliable gear?

Thanks in advance!
Ryan

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this. if it is, let me know and I'll move the post (or let me know a place that this post will get more hits. Sorry, I'm new to this forum).

I'm going to be in the O.C. area on 2/1/08 and 2/2/08 and I'm trying to find a good place to night dive. I'm willing to drive a ways for a good dive. Any suggestions? Also, I need to rent some gear. What's a good place with reliable gear?

Thanks in advance!
Ryan

Hi Ryan,

There are lots of places to dive in OC and some are better than others for a night dive.

I'm not sure what your beach diving experience is, but Diver's Cove, Shaw's Cove or North Crescent Bay, might be good choices.

There is a list of SoCal dive spots (including OC dive spots) with links to descriptions and more info here.

Be sure to post when you're planning to dive and maybe someone local can join you.

You might want to get in touch with Laguna Sea Sports for gear rental.

Christian

Back
Top Bottom