Electrical contractor's a question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thanks for that, was wondering why the plugs were different

If you haven't seen it already, here in the US for the Travelocity website there is a mildly amusing commercial where the "Roaming Gnome" tries to debunk commonly held travel myths. One of them was the use of American appliances overseas, and when he does plug one in you see the gnome being blasted across the room amid smoke and an electrical frying-type sound.

Your response reminded me of that for some reason :D

thanks guys, what's with the :shakehead:
won't be able to take my other hobby with me
bimba5984.jpg

won't have where to keep it :(

It's just that when I did my military service, my advanced individual training was in Fort Devens, Mass. It was major culture shock for a boy from out west. Words don't mean the same thing. Words are pronounced so differently, I had difficulty at first understanding the locals. And the attitude and orientation differences between eastern United States and Western United States is phenomonal.

But I don't want to predjudice you. You will have a chance to make your own decisions. :D

Art

PS Love the death ray lens on the front of your ride.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom