Finallly overcame the fear!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Congratulations !
My wife and oldest daughter are also divers !
It's great being a diving family.

sportsmom:
After months and months of saying I was going to do it... I am finally certified! A BIG fear of water has kept me from it but I really want to see everything that my husband and son kept talking about so that helped push me along. Classes weren't easy but I chose my instructor and had private classes. Then I chose my open water instructor. Both instructors were patient and worked with me on issues that I had and allowed my husband to be with me in the water ( which was a comfort issue for me).
Congratulations finally you have overcome the fear of water.I belong to field of diving since 10 years.When I started my career in diving I too was afraid of water.But now I love diving in deep water.

I have seen many videos related to diving at splashvision . com which will really help you for getting more experience in diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom