Divers in Florida Panhandle

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

smilies-41093.png

If you haven't yet, click Forums above and start going thru the list - looking for those of interest to you, especially your local dive club. Always good to try a Search before starting a new thread, tho :search: and be careful about posting Threads & Replies without reading the Stickies at the tops of most forums. Click the link in my Sig below to PM me if I can help you around here..

:cowboy: don

Hey how's it going? I'm new here myself ,but also not new to diving. Other stores in the area are Dive Pros and MBT divers I believe both have links to sites and charter information. As you will see, there are numerous and varied wrecks in our area. Anyway good to meet a fellow panhandle diver.

oya pm me if you want to try to get up for a dive

Welcome Sedona and panhandvr to Scubaboard!! Be sure to keep a check on the local travel subforums in Deep Dixie Divers and North Florida Conch Divers forum for plans on upcoming events. You are always welcome to join in!!

denisegg:
Welcome Sedona and panhandvr to Scubaboard!! Be sure to keep a check on the local travel subforums in Deep Dixie Divers and North Florida Conch Divers forum for plans on upcoming events. You are always welcome to join in!!
Headed to those forums right now - thank you

Welcome to the board. You will find everything here associated with diving. Best of luck

paulithepin:
Welcome! I reside in Navarre as well and am always looking for an excuse to dive!
Paul

Paul, we are reef organization (Emeral Coast Reef Association [ECRA]) but we are made up of local divers and fishermen (most of us Dive out of Destin, but we are from Niceville, Navarre, Ft Walton, Valparaiso, Crestview, etc. Our old site (but it is still running) is http://www.ecrai.org/forum/, we are transitioning to a new site www.ecreef.org, which has a button that sends you our vBullitin forum which looks alot like ScubaBoard. There is currently a person on the new board looking for a dive partner this week. Within a month or two, the migration will be complete and there is a "looking for a dive partner" forum on our new site. We don't compete with SB, we are way too local. We deploy and research reef material off of Destin because we want to increase stocks. Since January, we have deployed 30 tons of Okaloosa County Approved reef material.

Awesome! Thanks for the info, I will check out the new site.
I support all efforts to put legal structure on our sandy bottom!
Paul

Back
Top Bottom