Speargun Hunter TV series on the Outdoor Channel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Speargun Hunter on Monday the 29th is a show not to miss!

Sheri shoots and fights her second World Record yellowfin tuna in Mexico. It's great video!

6:30 & 11:00 on the Outdoor Channel.

Chad

I saw one the other night where Sheri shoots a Rainbow Runner, and a Dolphin. I don't even know if the Dolphin was legal. So far I have not be impressed, however I will continue to watch it. Hopefully it will get better. I would like to see that tuna footage. I would also like to see Art Pinder and Daryl Wong. It would be cool, although I don't see it happening, to see the Riffe family; Julie, Jackie, and Jay on video.

sandersondiver:
So far I have not be impressed, however I will continue to watch it. Hopefully it will get better. I would like to see that tuna footage. I would also like to see Art Pinder and Daryl Wong.

Hang in there... and be prepared, tomorrow's show is smokin'!!

Chad

OK, I watched it last night but I was a little disappointed. I know it is are to video but I didn't even see the tuna when she shot it. I was thinking we were going to see them shoot a half dozen tuna. But it was cool watching how she was pulled around by the tuna.

Looks like next weeks show is going to be good.

freediving and thats a tight seirs on T.V.

I watched it on a set about 20" and could easily see the tuna rise up. The camera switched to slow motion at the point where the fish powered off, and you could see the spear bent with the speed while the yellowfin accelerated.

A 179 lbs world record fish, shot and hard fought by a beautiful woman, and all captured on video... what's not to like?

TV will never show multiple fish being killed. I'm just happy they air this show.

Chad

I was at a sports bar and the speakers were blown, so we couldn't hear at all.

My old buddy and slinging legend Art Pinder is up next week, with some old time film footage from the fifties mixed in with new video shot in the Bahamas.

Chad

Does anyone know if they archive the episodes for internet viewing? Searched, but didn't find any archived video. I don't get the Outdoor channel, so I may miss the shows. :(

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom