Hey Everyone

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fly N Dive once bubbled...
not much to say, i got cert. in july 02, in key west. did a cold water dive in sep. and got back from cozumel ab 3 wks ago. i have logged about 20 dives, and am going on a teen liveaboard this summer to get my advanced open. i think this is it, if theres anything i forgot just ask.:wink:

Thanks for the background, really glad you joined us :)

its a great site glad to be here:)

Hey, Fly N Dive, welcome to the board! I'm originally from CT... made the move way south about 3 years ago. Rmediver, I used to live in Bethlehem... maybe we know some same folks?

Boy I am sure we do know some of the same people, did you go to Nonnewaug?

I graduated in 1989... (Damn I just read that and it seems like a little while ago...)

(For anyone else these are two pretty small towns adjacent to each other that share a high school...)
I used to work out at Woodbury Ski and Racquet umm like 1986-1991

A couple summers working at Quassy…

Whats your name?

Jeff

Hey Jeff, I actually grew up in Naugatuck (Valley Girl) and graduated a looooong time ago in 1980. Worked at Sherman Hill Animal Hospital for almost 8 years in the early 90's and my ex owns Nutmeg Wine Shoppe down the bottom of the hill near Labonnes Market. Spent many a fun time at Ski and Racquet (skiing and outdoor concerts) and almost my whole childhood and teen summers at Quassy... "Wild Mouse"??
Good thing we're missing the wicked weather this year, eh?
Casey

They sure got the worst of it this year....

Some of my family still has some attraction to the cold and snow and they got a severe dose this year...

It got chilly here for a while to but we are sitting around 70's again...

One thing I will never complain about is the heat!!

Jeff

to the boards! See ya around!:)

Kayla:)

Back
Top Bottom